The Business Development Executive is focused on developing business from scratch, generate new leads, increase revenue and grow business. He or she will be able to interact at all levels from CXO to lower levels securing sponsorship and endorsement, ensuring that our solution meets customer needs.
He or she will be business oriented, always keeping in mind benefits and aggregated value for the customers.
He or she will be able to define strategy to reach targeted accounts via direct or indirect sales using different channels and sales methods (lead generation, cold calling, customer referrals, fairs and trade shows, partnerships etc.).
The knowledge of a specific industry is highly recommended, preferably one or two amongst the following sectors: Food & Beverages, Consumer Electronics, Machinery, Automotive, Manufacturing. The list is not limitative. Further sectors may be taken into account. In other words, he or she has a previous work experience within these sectors and may be able to engage and interact easily with stakeholders within key targeted accounts, understand their business needs and propose solutions.
The resource will have the following responsibilities:
- Build trust and relationship with new clients (mainly medium to large enterprises);
- Identify and develop new leads, customers and opportunities; manage a large amount of contacts and opportunities using a CRM;
- Be able to travel 30% to 50% of the time, visiting clients and giving follow-up to opportunities and projects;
- Build go-to market strategies to reach targeted accounts from specific industry verticals;
- Account management from existing customers within an assigned industry, which means he or she will be able to maintain relationship with key contacts, identify new opportunities, make up-selling and cross-selling;
- Work closely with the internal organization to realize/deliver customer solutions;
- Gather market intelligence on industry trends, customer expectations, potential partners and competitors’ analysis;
Personal and technical skills
- 2 years minimum of sales experience (Software Industry and ICT are highly recommended);
- Hunter Profile, passionate about sales and business development;
- Good negotiation skills, proactive, yes attitude, problem solver;
- Correct usage of CRM system (recording leads, visit reports, communication etc.);
- Established network of contacts within a specific industry (highly recommended)
- Comfortable working with sales targets and business goals
- Good Listener. Ability to hear customers, articulate their needs and turn them into opportunities
What we offer
We are a young and vibrant company which has set ambitious goals for business growth. You can work in a dynamic environment which may offers you great career opportunities.
Montecchio Emilia (Reggio Emilia)
To be defined